7/04/2015

Sky Gazing

Sky gazing!

Since I was 6 years of age, I have been so curious about what is going on out there in the universe. I always wonder of whether the night sky is of different dimension to the day. I looked at the moon and asked myself, is there anyone living on the moon? At that time, I had no idea what the stars look like. When I was travelling during night, I thought that the moon always follow me.

When I was 9, My father brought me to an astronomy expo in USM. My father had a small refractor telescope which I did not know how it serves it's purpose till that day. I was confused of the commotion around the open field where many people had their telescope set up. I followed my father and soon he set up the telescope. It was around 8 o'clock. My father told me that we are going to see through the sky. I was so fascinated! Later that night, I had the chance to see the moon's crater, stars and even the magnificent saturn. That night really had affected me so much to know more about the heavens.

Since then, I had been saving some money for me to buy my own telescope one day. During that time, I had search upon the internet about planets, stars, galaxies and the universe overall. I discovered about something that really had me astonished. Black hole. Wow.

When I was 16, I finally bought my own 6-inch newtonian-reflector telescope. I have been using it since to see the beauty of the sky. Hopefully I can share my experience about astronomy here.

Shot through my telescope with Canon 5D Mkii 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan