6/30/2015

SPM Preparation Part 3

Sejarah

Sejarah is easy if you study it from the right angle. My school have the best sejarah teachers in my opinion (as well as my fellow ex-classmates). For sejarah, I had done almost 2000 multi-choice questions for paper 1 and perhaps more than 20 paper 2's. I found sejarah interesting because I manage to create the curiosity in me of knowing the history. I was not fond of mind mapping since it seems to confuse me every time I look at it. So what I did was first attempt the questions. Next, for questions I did not know, I checked on the textbook first for the correct answers. Then, I highlight the answer on the textbook so the answer will stay glued inside my memory. If the next time I forgot the answer, then I will write down about it in note form in my notebook. For me, Sejarah is all about memory work. It needs good amount of time to study about. Keep doing exercises until you ran out of exercise to do.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan