8/05/2015

A-Level exam experience

This post is mainly about my experience sitting the AS exam for 2015 summer paper. 

It has been almost 2 months since I sat for my AS exam. I was quite happy with my effort I put on the paper. However there are also sweaty moments with it. 

My maths paper 1 was the most smiling moment of mine since I had been prepared for it. Almost everything from the paper was a cousin-copy of additional mathematics in SPM. 

For physics, I have passion in physics. I love physics and I want to pursue my career in the field of physics. However, I did not take notice of period of the exam. Initially I thought it was 1 hour 15 minutes for the 8 subjective questions paper, so I skipped a part which involves a lot of calculation. After about 55 minutes writing my answers on the paper, the invigilators said '5 minutes left'. I was so shocked! I thought I still had 20 minutes spared. Then I checked the time period for the paper. ' 1 hour' and I had 2 questions which I haven't answered yet. So I had to quickly settle everything down. In the end, I managed to answer all of it. 

Chemistry. The subject is a huge leap from SPM. It is not equivalent to STPM or Matriculation of any sort. I was not really interested in this subject but I had to take it anyway. So this subject was really mind blogging me since I had a lot of trouble with organic chemistry. I wasn't doing well in my mock exam. So did not have any high expectation for my chemistry. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan