3/15/2015

What my life as a college student

Life as a college student


It was August. 8 months to go before my AS exam and I have 4 subjects to master; Chemistry,Double Maths and Physics. Seems I am not going to be any busy as my friends do since they are onto more than 7 subjects. 
A little bit of advice for post-school graduates who are lost in chosing the next direction, A-level suits you if you prefer to have balanced time between your everyday life and your studies. Most of my colleagues took 3 subjects, and I tell you, they always have the time to sit and watch movies all day.


Not so eye catching view from the 4th floor of my college


So, after some weeks studying in the college, experiencing new life in new place, one thing that is worth mentioning is, it is so different from school life! 
First, you don't have to wear school uniform (this is obvious!)
Second, my college is private, so the students don't have to wear formal uniform (cool right?)
Third, you can bring your smartphone! (interesting!) 

Maths Class. 
Chemistry lab

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan