3/14/2015

My new College life

9 months to go

It's July 2014. 4 July to be exact. Now I am no longer going to school. I have stepped into the college. My new college is INTI College Penang.

My first day in college was not so so so great. First, I was confronted by nobody, and so had to walk around on my own finding any clue for where I should go. Aha! I saw a sign that addresses new CIE A-Level students to go to the 5th floor. I was by the lift at that moment. So I straight away hit the knob.

Oh before that, around a month or so before I entered college, one of my old friend told me that one of his friend is going to further study A-Level at INTI College. So, I asked for his facebook account and I had a nice briefing with him.

Back to the College, while waiting for the lift to open sesame, I saw a familiar face. He was my first friend I made in the college. So we had a talk on each other.

Later, we were taken to the hall where we were introduced about our college, courses and had a nice welcome by the administration.

That's all for the first week. No orientation week. Just a welcome day, and off for the next 4 days.

INTI website




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan