3/17/2015

New experiences I get as a college student

It's March 2015. That means I have been studying in INTI College for almost 10 months. I have gained and learned new experiences, make new friends and a lot more!
Having said that, I think it would be a pleasure to share some of my experience being a college student.
The first thing I want to mention about is the class timetable. I still remember during my school time, I had a straight 7 hours of class with 15 minutes break in between. Class started at 7.30 and ends before 3.
Now in college, the timetable is really packed  with free times. Average is 4 hours per day. Most of the time, I had myself in the library or wandering around. I arrived at college by 8 which is 30 minutes late than school. So it is nice to have time to relax during the morning before going to class.
My first semester timetable
INTI College Penang
Second is on electronic gadgets. Now almost everyone has a smartphone in hand. While it is against the rule to bring smartphone to school, the rule at the college is very linent! I always had my smartphone with me now and it really helps me with productivity. Depending on how you use your gadgets, it may be a catalyst towards a better social life or otherwise.
3rd. When I was in school, I went to school back and forth with my parents. Now in college, I drive alone everyday. With my timetable having plenty of free slots, I would find myself taking my lunch elsewhere. Normally, I would drive to USM which is around 4km from the college since the cafe there provide wider range of cuisine. Yes, eventhough I am a college student, most of the time, I am not in the college.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan